Current research interests:
- MA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Sociological barriers to cooperative development or participation
- Community gardening and urban agriculture
- Farmers markets
- Environmental concerns (invasive species, plastics in great lakes, city water run-off pollution/ GLIER).
Community Gardens as a Catalyst for Social Change
- Data collection
- Interviewing and transcripts
- Research presentations
Contact me for:
Partnering in projects and research (I am in Windsor Essex, Ontario)
I am the Network Coordinator for the Windsor Essex County Community Garden Collective, an organic urban farmer, GM of the Downtown Windsor Farmers Market, activist, and community animator. I run community gardens and develop urban agriculture projects in my region. I run a Chicken Cooperative, as well. Also, I hate writing biographies.