Current research interests:
- Fostering fair and sustainable communities
- Co-operatives and social enterprise
- Crowd-sourcing & crowd-funding
- Open source & open data
- Collaborative consumption
- Building trust and counteracting the negative influences of the the pursuit of profit.
Undergraduate student in economics and environmental studies
Exploring various methodologies
Contact me for:
I enjoy imagining and deploying innovative solutions to assure long-term economic, social, democratic, and environmental well-being.
I am a 4th student of Economics and Environmental Studies majoring at the University of Victoria. Over the past five years, I have founded , directed, and served as an executive member of many student volunteer organizations working towards a better world. It has been these experiences I’ve gained outside of the classroom that I have grown from and that set me apart now.